Stella & Dot!

TGIF! I'm so excited that the weekend is finally upon us because it's been quite a stressful week. I'm definitely needing some down time before I start tackling my to-do list! 

I have a fun little announcement to make! I'm partnering with Stella & Dot stylist Vanessa Boyle to do an online trunk show just for you!

I've been obsessed with Stella & Dot's jewelry for quite some time because it's trend-setting and because they carry the perfect mix of dainty stacking pieces and bold statement pieces. Gorgeous celebs Stacy Kiebler, Giuliana Rancic, Elizabeth Banks, Sofia Vergara, Vanessa Hudgens and Katy Perry have been spotted in their jewelry too - so fun!

Some of my favorites...
Stackable Band Rings - Set of 5 (so trendy & reasonable!)
Zinnia Bracelet (Emerald is the 'Color of the Year'!)
The renegade bracelet (a great stacking/layering piece)
Odette Ring (so unique)
Spring Awakening necklace (how gorgeous??)
Gilded Arrow Bangle (another great stacking piece)

..............................................................

To purchase your own Stella & Dot jewelry, simply visit my online trunk show (open until the 28th)!

Also, when you purchase something, you are eligible to win the adorable Love Bracelet seen in Health Magazine! 

 
Requirement:


  • Visit and purchase a piece from my online trunk show and leave a comment below letting me know the piece(s) of jewelry that was purchased.


Additional Entries:

  • Leave an additional comment(s) for each piece(s) you purchase. There is no limit on the number of entries, so purchase away to increase your chances of winning!

..............................................................
 
Hope you gals find some gorgeous jewelry you love! I can't wait to add some of those stacking bracelets and a great pair of earrings to my collection!
xo,
Jacy 




6 comments:

  1. Their pieces are really stunning , hope you have an amazing & relaxing weekend.

    xo Meg<3

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are gorgeous! I love the odette ring! So futuristic and yet simple and chic!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are gorgeous! I love the odette ring! So futuristic and yet simple and chic!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pieces are so beautiful, love the colourful statement necklace, its so eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im glad you like horses too :)
    And glad you like my post !


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! chic outfit!

    http://www.afterflats.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!
xo, Jacy

BLOG DESIGN BY MARCH17.DESIGNS